Things We Saw Today: Star Wars and Star Trek Finally Hash It Out In Epic Fanmade Supercut
If you ever wanted to see the U.S.S. Enterprise take on the Death Star, here’s your chance. Screen Rant uploaded a supercut of the Star Trek crew battling it out with the gang from Star Wars and it’s pretty mind-blowing.
- It’s the end of an era. Wolverine 3 might be the last time we see Patrick Stewart as Professor Charles Xavier. (via SlashFilm)
- Leslie Jones is going to “slay all day” as an official commentator for NBC at the Rio Olympics. See? Dreams really do come true. (via NBC)
- So it turns out that most of the enlisted troops have no qualms about working with women or trans people. Don’t ask, don’t tell that to those who believe otherwise. On second thought, please do. (via Jezebel)
- Apple just might be making an announcement for the iPhone 7 on September 7. Missed opportunity if Se7en star Brad Pitt isn’t there for the big reveal. (via Business Insider)
- And finally, a live-action Hypnotoad is here thanks to the great people behind Fan-O-Rama, the fan film about Matt Groening’s animated series Futurama. (via Nerdist)
That’s it for us. What did you all find?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]