Things We Saw Today: Margot Robbie Was a Teenage Harry Potter Nerd
Jul 1st, 2016, 6:05 pm
Margot Robbie loved Harry Potter so much as a youngster that she faked having poor vision in order to get glasses, just like the book’s hero. And she admitted this on television!? It’s cool, Margot, we can all relate. But I’m pretty sure the rest of us just got fake costume frames, right? (via Buzzfeed)
- For the moment, Brian Braddock is Captain Britain. But wouldn’t it be nice if he handed that mantle over to Faiza Hussain? Here’s Comics Alliance on why now’s a good time.
- Want to hear what it sounds like when a spacecraft enters Jupiter’s magnetic field? It sounds reeealllly creepy.
- Speaking of space travel, Weezer wrote this pro-USA song in celebration of all NASA’s recent efforts. It’s a pretty corny song, but with July 4th coming up, you may as well add it to your weekend BBQ playlist. (via Rolling Stone)
- Anna Kendrick wants to play Squirrel Girl?!? HOLLYWOOD: MAKE IT HAPPEN.
- The Amazon Echo actually lets you order things now. Be careful not to sleep-talk yourself into any expensive mistakes with that thing, okay?
- Here’s John Boyega, getting the internet all hyped up for Pacific Rim 2!
— John Boyega (@JohnBoyega) July 1, 2016
What’d you see out there today?
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Follow The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google+.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Maddy Myers - Editor