In case you missed it the first time around, HBO is going to be re-airing Beyonce’s visual album Lemonade tonight (which originally premiered one night only before being released exclusively via Tidal and then, eventually, iTunes as a part of Bey’s album, where anyone who bought a copy also received a download of the film). It’ll be on HBO at 10 PM EST, so if you haven’t watched it yet, now’s your chance!
- Chrissy Teigen has declared that she’s pretty much not going to stop trolling Donald Trump–apparently this has been going on for a while now, even though it’s been getting more traction thanks to the recent election. (via THR)
- A Canadian woman fought off a wolf with the help of a bear, and now I’m wondering why this hasn’t been turned into the best movie EVER. (via New York Magazine)
- The real hero/clairvoyant is a fanfic author who predicted the Taylor Swift/Tom Hiddleston relationship that had the rest of the world doing a headtilt last week–in her fic, the two even meet at the Met Gala. They do say that life imitates art. (via The Daily Dot)
- Check out this mathematician’s explanation on the way we eat pizza–even if you’re not into math, it’s actually very intriguing. (via Gizmodo)
- An Independence Day: Resurgence promo acts as a video for Las Vegas tourism–although I wonder if what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas if your city is under attack by aliens. (via Comic Book Resources)
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]