Things We Saw Today: Gillian Anderson as James Bond?!
The Internet has spoken–well, it spoke in the form of a fan-created graphic showcasing Gillian Anderson as the next successor to the James Bond franchise, and the actress herself shared it on Twitter! Here for it, always, yep, sign me up. Actually just give Gillian Anderson her own franchise already. (via The Daily Dot)
- Fred Armisen returned to Saturday Night Live as a host last night, and nobody could keep it together in this sketch of his formerly recurring character Regine.
- Bryan Cranston hilariously spoofed MTV’s My Super Sweet 16–instead, he threw his own Super Sweet 60 courtesy of Jimmy Kimmel Live. Watch for a surprise cameo at the end from Cranston’s Breaking Bad co-star Aaron Paul!
- When a police officer realized there were some Pokémon cards missing from a boy’s stolen-and-then-recovered collection, he replaced the missing cards with ones from his own collection. (via CBR)
- Florence Welch performed a private concert for a teenage fan in hospice. (via The Daily Dot)
- My Little Pony: The Movie casts… Liev Schreiber and Taye Diggs? (via GeekTyrant)
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—