Things We Saw Today: Aladdin & Jasmine Riding a Skateboard—Err, Magic Carpet—Through San Francisco
PrankvsPrank’s Jesse Wellens and cosplayer Jessica Shanholtz did their best Aladdin and Jasmine while riding through San Francisco on this magic carpet — probably a boosted board, not to ruin the illusion or anything. (via Laughing Squid)
- A man got arrested for not returning a VHS tape back in 2002. Yes, that really happened.
- Wonder Woman‘s director Patty Jenkins tells us not to worry about the lack of diversity in the movie. Based on the IMDB cast list so far, we’re still worried, but we’d love to be wrong!
Thanks all. Excited to share! And no worries. Lots of great, diverse characters on Themyscira. This is Diana’s direct family. More soon!!
— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) March 24, 2016
- Do you live in a bubble? This American-focused quiz will test you on your socioeconomic background and let you know how far outside your comfort zone you’ve traveled.
- Polygon has documented a comprehensive history of General Computer, a company that made its living by “modding” existing video games — although the concept of “modding” didn’t exist yet. General Computer tried to sell their creations (like Ms. Pac-Man) as new games, which resulted in legal battles.
- Here’s the Hamilton protagonists performing a cabinet battle in the style of a West Wing walk-and-talk, while at the White House:
What’d you see on the internet today?
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—