Things We Saw Today: X-Men Re-Imagined as Rainbow Brite Characters
Rage Gear Studios created this collection of fan-art drawing featuring popular X-Men characters done up in the style of Rainbow Brite. The perfect combination of adorable and kick-ass! (via Nerd Approved)
- Feminist Frequency’s new video series will focus on five women inventors and innovators from decades past, all of whom have been largely forgotten by history: Murasaki Shikibu, Emma Goldman, Ching Shih, Ada Lovelace, and Ida B. Wells. The crowd-funding effort for the project just launched today. (via The Verge)
- The Disney Channel’s upcoming animated series, Tangled: Before Ever After has added a bunch of stars to its voice acting cast: Richard Kind, Paul F. Tompkins, Jeff Ross, Sean Hayes and more. Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi, the stars of Tangled, will return as well. (via THR)
- Today, we got a peek at Punisher and Elektra’s outfits for Daredevil’s second season:
— Daredevil (@Daredevil) March 8, 2016
- Happy International Women’s Day! Want to learn more about Clara Zetkin, the German communist who organized the first holiday? The Guardian‘s got you covered.
- … Or perhaps you’d rather celebrate the holiday by hearing noted sexpert Sex Nerd Sandra discuss the art of public sex with her guest “Cupcake Dominatrix” …
- Or maybe you’d enjoy looking over this list of women comic artists at The AV Club!
How have you all been celebrating International Women’s Day today?
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—