Things We Saw Today: Zombie Mugs Represent How We All Feel Without Coffee
These zombie mugs are amazing. Not only are they hand-crafted by Turkey Merck Pottery, but they’re also fully functional. Given the fact that each goes through a serious hand-making process, they’ll put you back at least $200–but the next time someone wants to approach you before you’ve had your morning caffeine, they might think twice. (via GeekTyrant)
- McDonald’s is introducing chocolate-covered french fries — in Japan. I do confess to being intrigued by this potential flavor combination, but it doesn’t appear to be heading to our side of the globe any time soon. (via GeekTyrant)
- Some more Pride and Prejudice and Zombies clips have been released! (via Comic Book Resources)
- Guardians of the Galaxy actor Dave Bautista posted a photo to his Twitter account yesterday–looks like he’s definitely in #DraxMode for the sequel.
- Arrow co-stars Stephen Amell and John Barrowman sing a duet from Phantom of the Opera, and it’s surprisingly beautiful. When are we going to get an Arrow musical episode? (via Nerdist)
- Hey, look, it’s Tom Holland on the set of Captain America: Civil War! (via GammaSquad)
Tian Tian, one of the giant pandas at the National Zoo in D.C., frolicked in the blizzard yesterday and looked like the definition of joy while doing it.
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—