The resolution: learn how to code in 2016. The solution: our Complete 2016 Coder Bundle. The price: pay what you want.
You’ll get 10 courses and 178+ hours of training from the pros in this must-have bundle. Whatever you want to learn how to code from scratch, it’s likely to be in there. Learn how to:
- Create apps for the Apple Watch, with hands-on experience crafting 15 real apps
- Use HTML and CSS to create professional-looking websites
- Program in Objective-C and Swift to create simple game apps
- Integrate Facebook and Instagram APIs into your app
- Program using Ruby, a powerful language that’s built sites like AirBnb
This bundle will also take you through the practical and business aspects of programming. Setting up an online business? You’ll get access to free contract documents like NDAs and learn how to hire freelancers on platforms like Elance, and you’ll learn how to publish your apps and monetize them with ads.
Learn how to code this year. Pay what you want for the Complete 2016 Coder Bundle at the Mary Sue Shop.
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]