James Bond Supercuts: Murder and Gadgets
Crocodile. Submarine. That is all.
James Bond has used a lot of gadgets over the years—and killed a lot of people. (Seriously, a lot.) To find out just how many of each, you’ll have to watch these two comprehensive supercuts before they self-destruct.
Or we could tell you how many, since the compilations are pretty long. If you don’t have 38 minutes to watch James Bond murder people on Monday morning, the full tally is , but we’ve hidden it behind a spoiler bar in case you want to bet on which count is higher. (However, Spectre wasn’t counted for kills, so that figure is actually a bit higher.)
Rules followed for kills were:
1. Guns, blades and projectiles always kill unless otherwise depicted
2. Close proximity explosions kill unless otherwise depicted
3. Indirect kills as a result of an explicit action by Bond count
4. Kills must occur on screen, or be reasonably indicated through on screen action
5. Dream sequences, fantasies or movies within a movie count. If it’s on screen, it’s a kill.
6. Actors that are killed more than once count each time.
Rules followed by Bond were: 0.
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Do you follow The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]