It’s the first of December, and for lots of kids out there, that means they get to see what’s on the other side of the door labeled 1 on their Advent Calendar. Well, with a holiday as decentralized from its literal purpose as Christmas is, there’s no reason why everyone else can’t have fun as well. Below we present a round up of advent calendar features from around the internet, so you can open as many doors as you feel like.
And have a happy first night of Hanukkah, everybody!
1. Rock Paper Shotgun will be featuring 24 of this year’s PC games.
2. Polite Dissent is returning with it’s yearly calendar of Christmas themed comic book covers. This year’s theme: Stockings.
3. Chris Sims, comics commentator, has kicked off the month with a video of… something. It’s… festive?
4. The 2010 Perl advent calendar is up, offering a helpful programming tip for each day.
5. Regretsy has also thrown their hat into the ring, with absolutely the most tasteful Twilight craft item that we’ve seen.
6. And if you simply must have your advent calendar in a physical, tactile form, Lego has always got you covered.
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com