Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: That You Can Get Your Engagement Ring by Robot Arm
by Alanna Bennett | 5:08 pm, July 27th, 2011
Also from Boing Boing, this robotic hand is designed as a jewelry presentation box feature, and will extend towards you as it offers you a ring. Just ignore its truly horrible name: Lady Killer.
- DC Women Kicking Ass has a great interview with the woman dressed as Batgirl who honestly asked about women creators and characters at every DC panel at Comic Con and was for the most part (with some really heartening exceptions) brushed off, booed, and even called a bully. (…for politely asking legitimate questions of a bunch of guys with all the actual power in the situation.)
- The Five Top Myths About Lady Scientists (XOJane.)
Would this shirt give you spidey-powers? Probably not, but we want it anyway. (At So Geek Chic)
- Season two of Game of Thrones is currently being filmed in Ireland, and it’s been revealed by the show’s writers that season two will feature events from the third book in the series, not just the second. (At Daily Blam)
A gigantic Muppets standee has been revealed, to be seen standing around in theaters next month. Cameos in the film will include Zach Galifianakis, Jack Black, Ricky Gervais, Neil Patrick Harris, and Emily Blunt, to name just a few. Click to see it bigger. (At Collider)
- Revenge Season 3: How Will Jack React?
- Maloof Divorce Saga: Paul Sues Chef Bernie
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- Parent-Teacher Conferences Have Never Been This Humiliating