Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Some Positively Divine Diablo Nail Art
by Susana Polo | 5:01 pm, May 16th, 2012
Undomiele of Deviantart, we are duly impressed. You can see a video of how she did this at When Geeks Wed.
- Here’s way more about The Animaniacs than you ever needed to know. (Mentalfloss)
- The Frisky’s Sara Barron explains why her grandmother’s vibrator gives her hope.
And speaking of the young at heart, we’d be okay if this was a real thing. (Buzzfeed)
- New York Magazine talks to six female show runners about television.
- Scarlett Johansson and Alyssa Rosenberg on the sexualization of women superheroes. (Think Progress)
Rejoice! The world has a new tallest Lego tower. (Wired)
- The 10 Nerdiest Easter Eggs in My Little Pony (Topless Robot)
- John Scalzi (who’s done pretty awesome things before), has delivered a nice video-game-metaphor contribution to the never ending battle to properly explain the concept of privilege when used in discussions of racial and gender inequality. (Boing Boing)
Donkey Who. Yup. (Global Geek News)
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- A Hunger Games-Esque TV Show?
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?