Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Kickstopper
by Susana Polo | 5:03 pm, December 1st, 2011
As a writer, I could really get behind the idea of being paid not to write my bad ideas in addition to getting paid to write my good ideas. Is there a Kickstarter project we could start to start this? (GeekDad)
- Today is world AIDS day, and DC Women Kicking Ass has the story of the time DC wrote an HIV positive character into Green Arrow, and what it mean at the time and now.
It’s going to be hard to follow that with a joke, but here’s Superman being dumb. (See Mike Draw)
- Nicolas Cage‘s stolen, recovered, and unreturned copy of Action Comics #1 has become the most expensive comic ever, garnering $2.16 million at auction. (Comics Alliance)
DeviantArt user Daniel-Morpheus took it upon himself to craft this poster for a theoretical Justice League movie based as much as possible on the design style of the current crop of DC movies and characters. We’re altogether too wowed by it’s pretty to think about its casting. We leave that to you. There are also a few “making of” pictures in his gallery, for your perusal. (via Comic Book Movie)
- NPR takes a look at the changing face of Superman (spoiler: it hasn’t changed much).
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Teen Mom Star Shares Baby Shower Pics
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows