Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Geek Dudes Have X-Men Wedding at Dragon*Con
by Susana Polo | 4:58 pm, September 7th, 2012
I saw this giant picture of Marvel cosplayers sans happily wedded couple earlier this week, and so thought they were just gathering for the heck of it. But no! They got together to help two dudes tie the knot just like Northstar and his boyfriend Kyle. Fans do cool stuff. (Death and Taxes)
- Jeffrey Wright has signed to play Beetee in Catching Fire. (The Daily Blam!)
- We all know that when Indiana Jones shot that swordsman, it was because Harrison Ford was too tired on the day of filming to actually do the fight, and improvised the moment of comedy on the spot. But would you like to see what the scene would have looked like otherwise? (Entertainment Weekly)
They’ve put candy corn in Oreos. I don’t want to live on this planet anymore. (The Frisky)
- Wendy Pini is making more Elfquest, and it’ll debut on Boing Boing for all to see.
Cosplay, I love ya, but you’re strange. (Diary of a Death Starlette)
- Here’s a “fun” new stock images trope: Sad Babies of Working Mothers. (Sociological Images)
This customizable portal gun toy is available for pre-order. (Super Punch)
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Who Should Play Han Solo in the New Star Wars?
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films