Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Firefly, if It Was a Cake
by Susana Polo | 4:58 pm, February 19th, 2013
I really hope this is strawberry flavored. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- Duke University has a new program to train feminist bloggers. They’ll be writing three blog posts a month. *laughter* *crazy laughter* *sobbing* (The Frisky)
- ParaNorman is coming to Netflix, and so is The Hunger Games, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, and another season of Archer. (Movies.com)
- The Day the Music Peripheral Genre Died: Rock Band to cease weekly DLC at the end of April. (That Videogame Blog)
This (fake) mad post about a horse-riding MMO that only allows female avatars amused me. Perhaps it will do the same for you. (Rock Paper Shotgun)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson might have just gotten out-geeked. (io9)
- The Longest Journey was an adventure game back in 1999 with a serious cult following and an awesome female protagonist. Their devs launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund the newest installment and blew threw their goal this weekend, but if you’d like to pick up some sweet sweet push goals and rewards, go no further than here. (Kickstarter)
These direwolf bookends will guard the bodies of all your
dead trees I mean books. (Geeks are Sexy)
- A Hunger Games-Esque TV Show?
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?