Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Avengers Dresses
by Susana Polo | 5:01 pm, May 24th, 2012
Robinade has back and front views of dresses for each Avenger (and Loki, Fury, and Coulson). I’d love to rock the Iron Man one. (Tumblr)
- Lets destigmatize “pro-choice.” And pay close attention to the details of polls. (The Frisky)
- Jo T of the F Word says some important things about feminism and its effects on men.
And now back to silly things: The birthday scenario, Avengers style. (Tumblr)
- The New Yorker is going to tweet an 8,500 word story by Jennifer Egan. (Geekosystem)
- The movie sequel to the movie The Hunger Games has a title, and it’s not Catching Fire. It’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
Man, I’m going to have to see Prometheus and then just have nightmares for a while, aren’t I? (Blastr)
- Spellbound Magazine was a fiction, poetry, and art magazine for kids all about fantasy. Creators Raechel Henderson and Marcie Tentchoff are trying to restart it through Kickstarter.
- Feminist Frequency is also running a Kickstarter, in order to get funding to create a series on gender tropes in video games. The more backing it gets, the more videos we’ll get to see.
And finally: A TARDIS bathrobe with a hood. (Fasionably Geek)
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- Breath Taking Catching Fire Stills You Can't Miss
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?