Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Adorable Plastic Star Wars Rings
by Susana Polo | 4:52 pm, July 6th, 2011
R2, 3PO and Yoda are available in a stackable set. (Fashionably Geek)
Here is a brand new image from Steven Spielberg‘s Tintin. (Superhero Hype.)
Chris Weston, who’s worked on everything from Judge Dredd to Fantastic Four, talks about being involved with the struggling live action Akira adaptation (Bleeding Cool):
On my first day on the job I was asked to “redesign the bike”! Yes, that’s right: THE bike.
I was as horrified as you are…
There was a short discussion about making it black, but I did my bit to keep it red, albeit a darker, bergundy hue. I believe BMW in Munich had begun production of a working model, but I can’t vouch for that.
- Normally, we’d call a comic where half the dialogue can only be read under UV light gimmicky, but if Warren Ellis is involved, there’s no way it could be. (Blastr)
The Batgirl costume from the 1960′s Adam West and Burt Ward show is being auctioned off in a few weeks. Well, a Batgirl costume, anyway: it’s the preliminary costume from the unaired pilot, which was likely scrapped and altered because of its similarity to Catwoman’s. (DC Women Kicking Ass.)
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers