Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Waffle Press that Makes Tiny Furniture
by Susana Polo | 4:59 pm, April 24th, 2012
Yup. (Sapore Dei Mobi)
- The Frisky offers five things you should know about Jack Gleeson (the kid with the unenviable position of playing Joffrey Baratheon).
LG’s got a new 3D sound system they’re pushing to home theaters, and we admit to being charmed by their ad campaign. (/Film)
- Time would like you to meet Paula Reid, the “steely” female secret service agent who made sure the eleven secret service agents involved in a recent prostitution scandal were removed from duty and the country they were in as fast as the service could accomplish.
Jim C. Hines, who became internet famous for attempting to copy the strange poses women on the covers of urban fantasy novels, is back with another series in response to those who said “but men are in equally objectifying poses on romance novels!” There is a large teddy bear involved.
- Michelle Pfeiffer talks about when Tim Burton was toying with the idea of making a Catwoman movie with her. (Blastr)
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?