Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Batman Whistling While He Works
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:32 pm, March 10th, 2012
- Artist Amy Reeder is officially off DC Comics’ Batwoman title. We could not be more heartbroken. She wrote on her Facebook page of the news, “It’s definitely regrettable…some real creative differences were going on, to the point that it became untenable.” Ok, now we’re angrier. (via DC Women Kicking Ass)
Topless Robot has a few images of brand-new Dark Knight Rises action figures from Mattel, specifically Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s John Blake and Michael Cain’s Alfred.
But wait! Where’s Anne Hathaway’s Selina Kyle/Catwoman. Oh, here she is…
That’s…not at all how we’ve seen Ms. Hathaway’s costume in the past, in fact, this is quite similar to the current comic book incarnation. Does Christopher Nolan has a surprise up his sleeve as far as costuming or is this just a weird mistake? (via DC Women Kicking Ass)
- Ok, onto non-Bat-news, there’s been a lot of discussion about who uses birth control and why the last couple of weeks. Sarah Marian Seltzer from The Frisky writes an article explaining how she uses it for health reasons.
- Starting in June, Marvel will offer free digital download codes in all of their $3.99 prices comic books. As of April, their $2.99 book covers will be printed on the same paper as the interior pages. (via Blog@ Newsarama)
I’ve seen a few maps depicting George R.R. Martin’s lands from A Song of Ice and Fire in my day but this one is extra detailed. A fan named TheMountainGoat created the visual by combining maps from the actual books as well as fan-made versions. (via Tor)
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?