- Speaking of Leia and Star Wars, you have until 11:59 pm tonight (eastern) to enter our Vader’s Little Princess book giveaway!
- They mocked her “science fantasy.” Then she wrote Empire Strikes Back. io9 writes about Leigh Brackett, the woman who wrote the first draft of Empire.
- The World’s Largest Rubber Ducky Floats By Hong Kong and it’s freaking adorable. (via The Frisky)
Bryan Singer strikes again! This time it’s a photo of Ellen Page’s Kitty Pryde (with Iceman) from the X-Men: Days of Future Past set. (via Collider)
- Game of Clothes: A blog dedicated to exhaustive analysis of the costumes of Game of Thrones. Because obviously.
- In case you missed it, check out the panel I was on at C2E2 last weekend. It was Comix Chix Live hosted by Kate Kotler with myself Amy Reeder, Jen Aprahamian, Heidi MacDonald, Jenny Frison, and Her Universe’s Ashley Eckstein all on board.