by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, March 24th, 2013
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:02 pm, November 11th, 2012
Last week we told you Disney was putting together a Boy Meets World sequel series, Girl Meets World. At first glance we assumed it was another terrible idea from Hollywood but then we found out it was going to follow Cory and Topanga’s daughter and (hopefully) star the original two actors and we were sold. Thanks to some casting calls, we know a little more about where the new series will take us and it’s someplace really cool.READ MORE
- Doctor Who Fan Uses Karen Gillan/Matt Smith Convention Photo Op To Propose
- Vikings Visual Recap: “Boneless”
- Aimee Richardson (aka Myrcella Baratheon) Wins At Cast Reactions to Game of Thrones’ Purple Wedding
- Sorry To Burst Your Masturbatory Comic Bubble (No, I’m Not)
- Best of Hail HYDRA: The New Marvel Meme Sweeping The Internet
- Rebecca Pahle Favorite quote of the day: “Jesus was like: 'I know who I am, bitch.’” Bless you, Andrew Garfield. Bless you. http://t.co/gxTD62xN96
- Jill Pantozzi Meow.
- Jill Pantozzi I feel bad about Agents of SHIELD. The BIG reveal was supposed to change everything and it changed nothing for me. Still blah.
- Susana Polo HAHAAA I remembered to google image search "black widow comics" and not "black widow" and DIDN'T GET A SCREEN FULL OF SPIDERS.
- Susana Polo Frodo won't leave until September, though, becoming a hero to procrastinators everywhere.
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth Proving that Bilbo's ring is the One, Gandalf convinces Frodo he must carry it out of the Shire. http://t.co/Ulu0e47zg9
- Jill Pantozzi Fighting crime in a tube top is super awesome, you guys!
- Rebecca Pahle OK but who’s going to do Daria Naharis fanart? “This flower will kill you. So will the crushing boredom of Meereen.” #GameofThrones
- Susana Polo Sat next to a fashion forward girl reading the latest Saga trade on the subway this morning, mentally screaming "BE MY FRIEND."
- Rebecca Pahle .@TheWrap headline: "‘Game of Thrones’ Peter Dinklage Is Totally Up for Nude Scene” Intentional double entendre or…?
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth After the Ring: Galadriel throws down the walls of Dol Guldur for the armies of Loth Lorien. http://t.co/E8V7hVteuO
- Susana Polo Stuck in 1996? No problem, Janeway knows a white pants suit looks fresh to death. http://t.co/fvD8VedTV3
- Jill Pantozzi Look, I just really love David Tennant, OK?? http://t.co/iu4pyJWIv3 cc: @DoctorWho_BBCA
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth The Ring is destroyed. http://t.co/ryGWryduC5
- Rebecca Pahle Just saw A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, aka Iranian Vampire Noir Western, at @NDNF. DAMN. Wanna watch 5 more times ASAP.
- Jill Pantozzi So, if I said I’d be going to #SDCC this summer, you’d throw all the opportunities at me, right? :)
- Susana Polo "Orphan is the New Black," she laughed, not knowing that she would never be able to call Orange is the New Black by the right name again.
- Susana Polo Kid on the bus yesterday: Is your sweater Mass Effect? Me: Yes. Him: :D Me: :D
- Rebecca Pahle A preview of tomorrow's @pajiba piece about #Hannibal. Don't ask questions. http://t.co/8QY5GszHF0
- Jill Pantozzi Settling in to watch my screener of @CreatureShopTV . SO EXCITED! #JimHensonSyFy
... or submit a tip 100% anonymously.