Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Someone Help, George Lucas Is Talking About Touching The Star Wars VII Script [VIDEO]
by Jill Pantozzi | 11:30 am, November 11th, 2012
NO TOUCHIE GEORGIE!!!! Sorry, I’m ok, I swear. We previously showed you a video of George Lucas and Kathleen Kennedy discussing Disney’s acquisition of LucasFilm. Guess what? There’s a part two! In this new clip, they say a few things we already know – they’re making new films, etc. – but if anyone thought the sale meant Lucas wouldn’t be involved in the next trilogy (a death sentence to most fans), they’d be wrong. Lucas is still Creative Director and will have his hands aaaaaallllll over that script. Also, Kennedy claims there’s no source material to go to for the new films which means you can ask for your money back on all those supposedly in-continuity novels, comics, etc. you’ve bought over the years.
- David Tennant On The Clone Wars This Weekend!
- Looks Like The Next Star Wars Film Has A Writer
- Mark Hamill Spilled The Beans On Star Wars VII In 1983
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Breath Taking Catching Fire Stills You Can't Miss
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script