You Must Have Brains To Be Eligible For This Zombie Scholarship
Everyone deserves to be able to further their education if they want. Even zombies. Who are we to discriminate? What? This is a “Zombie Scholarship,” not a scholarship for zombies? Well, I’m going to have to rethink this whole thing.
ScholarshipExperts.com have this quirky scholarship listed on their website as “Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship” and is offering $1,000 to the recipient who meets their criteria:
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2018) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- Submit an online short written response (250 words or less) for the topic:
- Imagine that your high school/college has been overrun with Zombies. Your math professor, the cafeteria ladies and even your best friend have all joined the walking dead. Use your brain to flesh out a plan to avoid the Zombies, including where you would hide and the top 5 things you would bring with you to stay alive.
I like that they capitalize zombies.
Something tells me a lot of you would have fun with this. Am I right? The application deadline is December 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm Eastern and the winner will be notified at the end of February next year. Read the full set of rules here.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]