Things We Saw Today: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Nails the ’80s Commercial in Blu-ray Ad
In perfect marketing news: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 has made the most ’80s of ’80s promos for their DVD and Blu-rays on August 22nd. Everything from the outfits, the text, the music, and the forced banter is perfectly on point. Also, not only is it hilarious, it’s informative about all the features available. “Aw Steve, don’t make me choose!” (via Nerdist)
- Head over to io9 if you, too, were befuddled and confuzzled by Medusa’s Inhumans wig.
- Check out the new character designs for Young Justice season 3. Which is your favorite? (via Collider)
- Jenny Han’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is getting a film adaptation, and Lana Condor fromX-Men: Apocalypse is starring! (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Universal is searching for their new Van Helsing, and rumors are saying they’re looking at … Channing Tatum? (via io9)
- Business Insider has the first trailer for the next season of The Walking Dead.
- Space travel is terrifying and difficult, so explore the ISS with Google Street View which is much more comfortable. (via Gizmodo)
— Doctor Who Official (@bbcdoctorwho) July 21, 2017
Finally, in some sad news Deborah Watling who played Doctors Who‘s Victoria Waterfield in 40 episodes between 1967 and 1968 has died after a battle with lung cancer at age 69.
That it for what we saw today folks, what did you see?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org