Things We Saw Today: Dan Harmon Delivers a Glorious Anti-Nazi Rant
Rick and Morty and Community‘s Dan Harmon wants to make it absolutely, totally clear that he’s not a nazi. Also, “2/3 of the country doesn’t want to be political. It’s not politics to say you’re not a Nazi! It’s like taking a shit. You just do it or you explode! You die if you don’t shit and you die if you don’t say you’re not a Nazi. Fascism is a fucking cancer, it will eat your country unless your country kills it.” Is that clear enough for everyone? (via Pajiba)
- A painful, but brutally honest read from a black man about how his relationship with his Trump-supporting mother led him to the realization that sometimes, blood is just blood: How Trump Ruined My Relationship With My White Mother.” (via The Root)
- Deadline reports that Gemma Chan has joined Mary Queen of Scots and my interest in the film has just gone up 1000000%.
- John Boyega, who is the actual worst at keeping secrets, reveals which celebrities have a cameo in The Last Jedi. The answer is pretty exciting. (via Collider)
— Nick Haynes (@NickDHaynes) August 18, 2017
Look at these awesome people standing up for what’s right and not eating cake.
- Don Hertzfeldt World of Tomorrow is an animated masterpiece, and it’s getting a second installment. The title, is appears, is World of Tomorrow Episode 2: The Burden of Other People’s Thoughts. (via Indiewire)
- Ever wonder what a system error looks like on augmented reality? Check it out on Geekologie.
That’s it for what we saw today, what did you see?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—