Things We Saw Today: Trump Revealed Highly Classified Information During That Meeting With Russia Diplomats
Not to sound the apocalyptic alarms but Donald Trump is going to get us all killed. The Washington Post is reporting that during that meeting with Russian officials (in which American journalists were banned), he revealed highly classified information. “The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said,” their post read. Trump was reportedly not given permission to share the “code-word” level of info with Russia. Whether or not he knew this is unclear. What we do know is that this is horrifying news and should not be taken lightly. (via Washington Post)
- In case you were wondering, here’s the script for Joss Whedon’s unproduced Wonder Woman movie. (via Blastr)
- This millionaire who received $34,000 from his grandpa to start his own business says millennials should stop buying avocado toast if they want to own a house. (via Time)
- DC announced Wonder Woman Day along with two new comics. Neat. (via Newsarama)
- A GOP lawmaker sent a letter to an activist’s boss and she resigned from her job under pressure. Ugh. (via Raw Story)
- Can you identify the new big bad in this trailer for Preacher season two?
- ICE officials went to an elementary school to inquire about a fourth grader. Stay classy. (via Death and Taxes)
- Miss USA wore her natural hair on stage to honor her mom who died of cancer and I’m not crying at all. (via BuzzFeed)
That’s it on my end. What did you find, friends?
(image: Kevin Simmons/Flickr)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]