Things We Saw Today: The Luigi Death Stare Makes For This Halloween’s Most Creepy Pumpkin
- Tatiana Maslany of Orphan Black to Star Off Broadway in Neil LaBute Premiere (Via: Variety)
- Two new Underworld movies and a TV show are now in development. OK, but if they don’t include an oddly alluring werewolf Michael Sheen, then I don’t care about them. (via: io9)
- Real Life Clowns Aren’t Happy With American Horror Story: Freak Show (via: IGN)
For everyone feeling bad about Disney’s jettisoning of the old Star Wars EU, Her Universe has this spiffy Jaina Solo shirt.
- Darth Vader is running for a seat in the Ukranian Parliament. Pajiba explains why that’s a bad thing.
- Confirmed: Game of Thrones‘ fifth season is getting flashbacks. (via: io9)
- Actor and noted Gambit fanboy Channing Tatum spoke to MTV about the upcoming Gambit movie, saying: “We really do want to try our hardest to give something fresh. We’re obviously going to go to the saving-the-world superhero movies eventually, but maybe not for the first one. We kind of want to introduce this character in a very different way. When you try to do something different, you never really know right off the bat what that is. We’re feeling our way into it. And we really just gotta prove that concept of that person.” You’ll come around. You’ll all come around. (via: /Film)
Love Guardians of the Galaxy? Love ’80s music? Own a cassette player? (One of those thing will be harder to answer “yes” to than the others.) Starting on November 17th, Peter Quill’s “Awesome Mix Vol. 1” will be available on tape at select indie music stores. (via: The Verge)
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com