Because I am a trash millennial, Twitter emojis are one of my little joys in the hellscape that is the Twittersphere. From the BB-8 who accompanies #TheLastJedi to the steaming cup of tea that accompanies #GetOut, I just think they’re fun and cute, and … and I have no further justification than that. So I was delighted to see that the Infinity War Twitter emojis have arrived! They were likely posted in advance of a 30-second Super Bowl TV spot tonight.
Go to town, TMSers.
— Chadwick Boseman (@chadwickboseman) February 4, 2018
— Peter Sciretta (@slashfilm) February 4, 2018
- Nerdist has a lovely gallery of nerdy Valentine’s Day cards, if you’re the sort of person who goes for Valentine’s Day.
- After being offered the role of the Poop emoji in The Emoji Movie and then losing it to Patrick Stewart, Jordan Peele said, “Fuck this” to acting. (via io9)
- Ryan Coogler said that Black Panther is one of his most personal projects yet. “This film is possibly the most personal film I’ve made to date,” he said. “To me it deals with the answer to a question that I’ve been asking myself since I was very young – what does it mean to be African? That idea, that concept, I was very interested in and drawn towards.” (via ScreenRant)
- AVA, WHAT ARE YOU TEASING?
#FilmTwitter is going to explode tonight. Something is coming that I can hardly believe. Lawd. History in the making.
— Ava DuVernay (@ava) February 4, 2018
- This video’s about to make me cry. Representation matters. (via SYFY Wire)
— Ron Clark (@ronclarkacademy) February 2, 2018
- We’ve got a second teaser for Hulu’s Stephen King series, Castle Rock.
That’s all I found today, TMSers! What’d you see?
(Featured image: Marvel Entertainment and Walt Disney Studios)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]