Things We Saw Today: We Get Our First Look at Drakken & Shego in Live Action Kim Possible Movie
— Todd Thankswick (@ToddStashwick) November 20, 2018
As someone who watched Kim Possible from the very beginning, I am deeply excited about this live-action movie and I don’t really care if it is terrible because I’m here for this. In the tweet above, Todd Thankswick, who is playing Dr. Drakken in the movie, shared a tweet with the Entertainment Weekly photoshoot of himself and his partner in crime (and future girlfriend less we forget the final season) Shego. I expected for them to not make either of them fully blue or green, but I’m glad the costumes pretty much hold true and I think Taylor Ortega looks great, if a bit young, in the role of Shego.
Overall I love the look and I’m glad to see Kim Possible on the big screen.
They better have the original theme song…
- Day  goes up against actress Allison Scagliotti in the newest episode of Spellslingers on Geek & Sundry!
- Michael C. Hall is down for making more Dexter which is … a choice one could certainly make. (via A.V Club)
- The WWE site, for World Television Day, released a video with the history of all of their TV intros and I have to say … the nostalgia was real!
- The real Chun-Li from the Street Fighter series makes an appearance in the new Ralph Breaks the Internet teaser trailers (via Comicbook)
- Apparently, the new Robin Hood movie allowed Lionsgate to claim the top spot in spending on TV ads with $7.88 million through Sunday for 1,037 national ad airings on 35 networks. (via Variety)
Good luck to everyone this holiday! Be kind to yourself and don’t suffer fools for turkey … it’s not that good anyway.
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]