— SuperHeroStuff.com (@SuperHeroStuff) September 9, 2015
Known by some as “Chewie’s Angels,” this cosplay trio of pastel Wookiees in glittery boots made our day a little bit brighter. Shine on, you gorgeous fuzzballs.
- Candice Patton, The Flash‘s Iris West, revealed some details about her character at a Dragon Con press event last weekend: “She’s the one of the few people that can really talk to Barry and rally people when they need to be rallied.” (via Comic Book Resources)
- The Star Wars BB-8 toy continues to transform grown adults into toddlers, as well it should.
- The first trailer for Michael Dougherty’s Krampus is here! It looks like it’ll bridge that unusual gap between hilarious and horrifying:
- If you’ve seen Step Brothers, then you’ll be pleased to hear that a real-life recreation of the fucking Catalina Wine Mixer is in the works.
- Three teen girls entered a battle of the bands, placed third, and received feedback from a judge about how they should try to be more “sultry.” None of the guys’ bands got that feedback. Also, all of these bands are made up of underage teens. Let’s not tell children to be “sultry,” okay? Okay.
- Screen Junkies’ “Honest Trailers” just came out with a delightful skewering of M. Night Shyamalan’s The Happening (via Uproxx):
What else looks nifty out there on the world wide web? Share your spoils!
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]