Things We Saw Today: Remarkable Steven Universe Fan-Art
This gallery of Steven Universe fan-art by Comics Alliance includes some very impressive entries, such as the one up top, created by Rita Dmitrijenko. The 37-image spread includes art of all kinds, from chalk drawings to stuffed plushes to oil painting-inspired masterpieces.
- Fusion profiled two of the winners of the #KodeWithKarlie scholarship, an initiative founded by technology aficionado and supermodel Karlie Kloss.
- Which side will Hawkeye take in Captain America: Civil War? Sounds like Jeremy Renner is “Team Captain America,” but who’s to say if that’s a clue or not …
- Simon Pegg’s been heaping praise on Idris Elba’s performance in Star Trek Beyond. Elba will play a villain, but Pegg says it’ll be a far cry from Cumberbatch’s Khan: “What we don’t want to do is have the same kind of villain with the same motivation.” (via Comic Book Resources)
- C-3PO looks a little shorter than usual in this Star Wars-themed spice set, but gosh, that R2-D2’s cute! (via Geeks Are Sexy)
- This new underwear uses technology to, uh, make your farts less stinky. If you’re actually willing to spend $155 on a pair, then I guess you must really need them. (via Geek.Com)
- The Muppets cast is looking slick in their new promotional posters. Of course Miss Piggy gets her own poster, and it does not disappoint! (via Collider)
What’d you see on the virtual tubes today? Anything good?
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—