Things We Saw Today: Join The Geek Girl Illuminati
We've got your back.
Oct 16th, 2014, 7:30 pm
Valkyrie founder, comic writer, artist, and all-around extraordinary human Kate Leth has designed these Geek Girl Illuminati shirts, so you can spot each other in a crowd. Because if we don’t have each other’s backs, who will? (via Topatoco)
- Did you know Arrow and Gotham crossed over? Here’s how it happened – and why it’ll never happen again. (via MTV News)
- A Halloween costume tutorial for the Golden Girls! (via Styleite)
- Gillian Anderson took some amazing photos with fans at NYCC! (via EW)
This new Storm pullover from Her Universe glows in the dark. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Incredibly sad news: actress Elizabeth Pena has passed away at 55. (via THR)
- Warner Bros. is in talks with Shawn Levy to develop a Minecraft movie with the folks who did The LEGO Movie. (via Deadline)
- Twin Peaks co-creator will reveal characters’ fates over the last 25 years in a new book. (via Hollywood Reporter)
Okay, but how actually adorable is this Eevveelution umbrella? (via Nerd Approved)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Sam Maggs - Associate Editor