Things We Saw Today: Guardians of the Galaxy‘s Star-Lord Is a Cyberman
Things We Saw Today
At least that’s how it looks in this new pic put out by Marvel. (Digital Spy)
- Young Avengers beat out fellow nominees Batwoman, Fearless Defenders, Husbands, and Life with Archie for the GLAAD Award for Outstanding Comic Book. (Deadline)
- Celebs Cover The Divinyls’ “I Touch Myself” As Breast Cancer Awareness Ad. (The Frisky)
- Janelle Asselin breaks down the sexist pushback she got as a result of her criticism of the Teen Titans #1 cover.
Neatorama shares the list you never knew you wanted: Bad Screenshots From Otherwise Good Looking Video Games. Pictured: Uncharted.
- Via Kelly Sue DeConnick, here are descriptions of BPAL’s perfume line based on her comic Pretty Deadly. I don’t know it, but I would wear some Deathface Ginny.
- Syfy has picked up The Expanse, a show that’s being described as “Game of Thrones in space.” Syfy, are you sure you’re not just trying to piggyback on Game of Thrones‘ success by calling it that? Are you suuuuure? (Blastr)