The display for Rogue One in IMAX has a whole lot of text on it, and while some of the text appears to be gibberish, some of it is in Aurebesh, so there are translations available from fans. If you want to know which codes have been cracked so far, ComicBook.com has a running list!
- NYC’s Museum of Modern Art will be displaying the original emoji designs as part of their permanent collection. (via The New York Times)
- Someone vandalized Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and NEWS Thump took that as an opportunity to tell a fun Harry Potter joke.
- Speaking of Harry Potter, apparently Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is a big fan. He showed off his Gryffindor pride at a press conference today:
— KSDK NewsChannel 5 (@ksdknews) October 27, 2016
- Rumors continue to swirl about whether NBC would consider a revival of Will & Grace (via THR). Unlike the Gilmore Girls revival, which I can’t wait to see, I’m not so sure about this one… What do we think, folks?
- Speaking of reboot-related skepticism, the Heathers TV reboot has just cast two more of its Heathers–but let’s not forget that the original character descriptions for this show seemed a bit, uh, concerning.
- And lastly, you know that big, spinning, world-sculpting machine on Westworld? That’s actually a real thing that exists. (via /Film)
Your thread, your thoughts: go for it.
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]