Rooms To Go has a whole line of Star Wars furniture, including this landspeeder bed ($900), a Millennium Falcon bed, an X-Wing double bed ($1200), and a TIE Fighter desk ($400). They’re pricey pieces of furniture, but where else are you going to find a bed that hovers in space? You could build it yourself, I suppose… send us pics, if you do. (via io9)
- Twelve South, an Apple accessory company, has created a candle that claims to smell like a “New Mac.” Is that … is that a thing? (via Geekologie)
- Amir Hali’s video about headscarf fashions around the world showcases how head-coverings might all look “the same” to the untrained eye, but surprise: not every woman in this video is a Muslim!
- An Adventure Time cookbook is currently in the works, to feature real recipes for the gloriously fantastical foods from the show, like bacon pancakes and Marceline’s steal-worthy fries. (via AV Club)
- The Russian poster for Rogue One reveals a PG-13 rating for the movie. Hmmm…
- S U R V I V E, the band that wrote the Stranger Things soundtrack, just put out a new album!
- Orange is the New Black writer Lauren Morelli and OITNB star Samira Wiley just got engaged!
What’d you see online this fine day?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org