Things We Saw Today: Stranger Things Gets a Buffy-Inspired Opening Sequence
Sep 23rd, 2016, 5:54 pm
Okay, okay, so Stranger Things is supposed to look like it’s set in the ’80s, not the late ’90s or early 2000s… but, still, this fan-created title sequence for the show done in the style of Buffy the Vampire Slayer feels oddly apt. (via IndieWire)
- Speaking of Stranger Things, apparently Daniel Radcliffe is a huge fan! When the BBC told him that the young stars of the show would be future guests, Radcliffe gushed, “Oh my god. Okay, can you, like, just tell them that I think they’re amazing and also just say, like, that as a person who started out acting really young, how are they so good? I wasn’t that good when I was a kid. Have the decency to be less good at acting, please, when you’re so young.” Awww! (via EW)
- Sounds like The Punisher is likely getting a cameo in another Netflix superhero show. Maybe Iron Fist? Or Defenders? Hmm. (via io9)
- The FBI thinks you should put tape over your webcam, so maybe… you should.
- The Spoke Art Gallery is hosting a tribute to the characters of Bob’s Burgers.
- Facebook has been lying to their advertisers to make it seem like videos are way more popular than they actually are.
- Pokémon Generations‘s third episode wanted to tell us more about Gary Oak, so we can learn more about how he became the brat that we love to hate. Check it out below! (via Polygon)
What’d you see online this fine Friday?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Follow The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google+.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Maddy Myers - Editor