Things We Saw Today: Girl Meets World Stages Big Boy Meets World Reunion For Season Finale
So apparently, the future of Girl Meets World is up in the air at the moment. Sigh. Perhaps as a sign of a potential end, the show has decided to stage a giant reunion with many of the cast members of Boy Meets World (Minkus! Feeny! Both Morgans!).
- If you’re interested in rewatching the short film about Hillary Clinton from the DNC (which was produced by Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers and features a terrific voiceover by Morgan Freeman(!), it’s been made available to watch via YouTube.
- Fresh Off The Boat star Constance Wu shared a powerful and critical response to the announcement of Matt Damon’s starring in the film The Great Wall, arguing that it perpetuates a “racist myth.” (via Variety)
- Kiefer Sutherland has confirmed that the Flatliners film we believed to be a reboot will actually be a sequel. (via io9)
- These realistic cat head helmets are kinda freaky, but also I want one. I would also enjoy fronting a band while all of us wear them. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Margot Robbie says she learned to hold her breath for five minutes underwater while filming Suicide Squad. Given the potential context of the scene where this skill might be necessary, my feelings are mixed. (via Comic Book Resources)
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]