Things We Saw Today: Superman Is The Best Superhero, According to a Seven-Year Study
I mean, he's even got "super" in his name!
A seven-year-long study conducted by students at the University of Leicester in the U.K. has concluded that Superman is the best superhero in terms of who had the most useful superpowers versus weaknesses. Well, we know that Superman really only has one! (via The Daily Dot)
- Kevin Smith’s Mallrats sequel is being adapted into a ten-episode television show. (via io9)
- Check out the first clip from Norman Reedus’ motorcycle-ridin’ show for AMC, Ride With Norman Reedus, which airs tomorrow night. (via Entertainment Weekly)
- This kid pranked his dad every day by firing at him with a Nerf gun.
- Grey’s Anatomy‘s Jessica Capshaw and Kevin McKidd originally auditioned for different roles. Could you even imagine them playing anyone else? (Apparently, Capshaw actually auditioned for Nurse Rose early into the show’s run.) (via Variety)
- Angelina Jolie is reportedly eyeing a role in Kenneth Branagh’s Murder on the Orient Express. She’d be playing the part originated by Lauren Bacall in the 1974 film adaptation of the Agatha Christie novel. (via /Film)
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]