Things We Saw Today: Urban Exploring Crew Stumbles Across Episode VIII Millennium Falcon Set
— Oblivion State (@oblivionstate) May 23, 2016
Oblivion State, which is a forum dedicated to the activity of “urban exploring” (although they definitely advise against breaking and entering), shared a few photos from a group who somehow stumbled across the Millennium Falcon set from Star Wars: Episode VIII. I’m not sure how they were able to get past security (or blasters), but the resulting pics are really great.
- The release date of the Maze Runner sequel is being pushed back almost a year as star Dylan O’Brien continues to recover from injuries suffered during filming. (via Comic Book Resources)
- In the wake of a judge granting actress Amber Heard a restraining order against her husband, actor Johnny Depp, more details are emerging; Heard alleges that Depp’s substance abuse problems contributed to his violent outbursts. (via Jezebel)
- Caitriona Balfe totally deserves an Emmy nod (or at least a nom) after her performance in last week’s episode of Outlander, called “Faith”. TVLine agrees with me; she earned their Performer of the Week honor.
- You can now listen to the audio commentary from AMC’s Preacher pilot with Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg. (I haven’t watched the episode yet; no spoilers!) (via nerdbastards.com)
- Fred Flintstone has showed up in Key West, Florida, and apparently he hasn’t caught up to date on basic parking rules. (via Neatorama)
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—