Things We Saw Today: The Russo Brothers Declare Chris Evans the “Most Responsible of the Chrises”
Nothing but respect for our Captain.
In news that will surprise absolutely no one, the Russo brothers have declared that Chris Evans is “the most responsible of Chrises”. The erstwhile Captain America has been holding onto his Avengers: Endgame behind the scenes videos and photos until the spoiler ban is lifted on Monday May 6th, unlike some other Chrises of the MCU:
View this post on Instagram
I remember being blown away in this moment on the @avengers set. Nobody was allowed to film anything on their phones. I said screw it. No rule was going to stop me from seizing this once in a lifetime opportunity to capture this collection of stars, a groupthat likely will never be in the same room again. We are so blessed.
I think we can all agree that sharing this video is peak Star Lord. The Russo brothers were quick to call Evans the most responsible of the bunch, which if further proof that Chris Evans is basically Steve Rogers in real life.
Does that mean I can start posting set videos on Monday? https://t.co/X9c946pFW6
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) May 2, 2019
Evans was quick to make fun of his fellow Chrises on Twitter:
Which is obviously WAY cooler than being the most handsome, funny, or talented. Take note, other Chrises. Losers. https://t.co/vG0JGheowM
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) May 3, 2019
There’s been no response yet from fellow Chrises Hemsworth and Pratt as of yet. But if you come for the Cap, you better not miss!
(via CBR, image: Marvel)
- Sonic the Hedgehog co-creator Yuji Naka is all in on the last-minute character redesign for the film. (via CBR)
- Still trying to get those Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservations? Enjoy John Williams’ new score for the park while you wait. (via Polygon)
- We are impressed and terrified by this Us tap dance performance that Lupita Nyong’o shared on Instagram:
- LucasFilm announces a whole slew of new Star Wars books because it’s May the Fourth after all. (via io9)
- Star Wars Battlefront II fans have been making in-game tributes to memorialize Peter Mayhew. (via Kotaku)
- As if we needed another reason to love Lyanna Mormont:
Not only does Lady Mormont slay giants, your girl slays the dance floor! pic.twitter.com/VWijQeKdOM
— Arya Stark Stan Account (@rmlundyjr) May 3, 2019
Happy Saturday Mary Suevians, and May the Fourth be with you!
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]