Things We Saw Today: John Boyega and His Puppy Jaegers Lead the Pacific Rim: Puprising
Make no mistake, John Boyega is pretty damn cute all by himself. But throw puppies into the mix, and this video is so cute it’s damn near unwatchable. While promoting Pacific Rim: Uprising, which is out this weekend, Boyega and fellow castmates Scott Eastwood and Cailee Spaeny were invited to train puppies dressed as jaegers to take down cuddly, stuffed kaiju and save the world. The three actors, however, were so entranced by the puppies (not to mention a LOT of puppy-related puns) that they could barely stay focused on their mission. I guess I can’t blame them. Those puppies were hella adorable. (via YouTube)
- James Gunn saw and loved Avengers: Infinity War. So, you know, high hopes, right? (via Collider)
- If you are a male of color, please read this brilliant Twitter thread by one of our faves, Feminista Jones. Hell, everyone should read it, but men of color especially.
— Hillary Warned Us 🐇🐤🦂 (@HillaryWarnedUs) March 22, 2018
We absolutely love this cover.
- “Rational” men who are skeptical of everything but their own bias are part of the problem when it comes to sexism, and they’d be the first to get all huffy and defensive if you told them that. Gee, guys. Why are you getting so emotional? (via The Outline)
- So, apparently, the The Department of Health removed a webpage devoted to lesbian and bisexual health and links to LGBT topics from WomensHealth.gov. Wondering how much information for trans women it had on there, to begin with. (via Daily Tonic on Twitter)
- OMG, THERE’S A VIDEO ON THE MAKING OF PORGS. You know you wanna watch it. (via Ash Crossan on Twitter)
What have you seen out there today?
(featured image: screencap)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]