Before Chris Evans, there was another Christopher whose butt took the world by storm, and that was Christopher Meloni. Best known for appearing in Oz, Law and Order: SVU, Wet Hot American Summer, and True Blood, Meloni has burned up our screens for years.
Doing promotion for Happy!, the show he executive produces and stars in, the star sat down with Buzzfeed to soak in the sweet thirst that fans left for him on Twitter. It’s really fun seeing how he leans into it as only an April Aries man can.
(via Buzzfeed, image: Screengrab)
- The cult classic Willow may get a second life on the Disney + streaming service, because Disney is determined to own us all, by any means necessary. (via The Verge)
- CBR is making the call that in the battle of the baddies that Thanos beat The Night King. What do you guys think? (via CBR)
- Elizabeth Warren proposes debt relief for Puerto Rico, continuing to be the Democratic candidate with the best policy ideas. (via Boing Boing)
- View this post on Instagram
- As someone who would fall in love with Seth Rogen at any point and time, I can’t say that Long Shot being another movie about him being a cool-guy boyfriend is the worst thing. (via The Atlantic)
- Regina King is the latest person to have made a deal with the Devil, I mean … Netflix in a multi-project deal and all I have to say is that I’m excited for the Return of the King. (via Complex)
I’m not going to do the “May The” tweets every day, unless you want a rerun of last year’s.
— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) May 1, 2019
- Uncanny X-Men #17 is being called by one site for trafficking in language that is reminiscent of transmisogyny and trans panic defense. (via Women Write About Comics)
What did you see out there today, pals?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]