We’re thinking of starting a new feature here on The Mary Sue for your favorite TV shows and we’d like your input! Sally, Aidan, Josh, and Nora are back for more supernatural fun/havoc and we figured this might be a good time to start. Click ahead to share your thoughts on the premiere of Syfy’s Being Human and help us come up with name!
The gist? We share a few thoughts on the episode then we let you give your review, brief thoughts, excitements, or disappointments. Think of the comment thread as a chat room to share with fellow Being Human fans. Like I said, we’re thinking of doing this for other series if it proves to be popular so we’d like to have a formal name as well. A few ideas thrown around so far at our headquarters were “TMS Thought Bubble,” or “The Mary Sue Common Room,” but we’d love to hear your thoughts as well. [Edited to add: puns are more than welcome.]
But first thing’s first – a few potential talking points for the Season 4 premiere of Being Human:
- Josh and Nora’s Ladyhawke “honeymoon.”
- Sally not being Hermione Granger.
- How awesomely genuine the friendships seem on this damn show.
- The vampire virus running it’s course.
- Sally hanging in faux-Walmart and her new (?) powers.
- Susanna introducing herself casually to Aidan’s girlfriend. NBD.
- Kat’s “I love you.”
- Oh snap, Kenny is the new boss of Boston.
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org