Things We Saw Today: The Next Arrowverse Crossover Will Feature Superman and Introduce Lois Lane
Plus Gina Rodriguez, Twitter, RiffTrax and more!
The CW has big plans for its upcoming three-episode Arrowverse crossover. The event will not only serve as the introduction to Ruby Rose’s Batwoman, but it will also feature Tyler Hoechlin’s return as Superman in all three episodes. In addition, Lois Lane will be making her Arrowverse debut. The actress playing Lois has yet to be cast, but Jenna Dewan has already appeared in Supergirl as her sister Lana Lane. While the crossover extends to Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl, both Black Lightning and Legends of Tomorrow will not be included. Whelp, there go our hopes for an Alex Danvers/Sara Lance reunion hook-up.
(via CBR, image: The CW)
- Kristen Stewart describes the new Charlie’s Angels as “grounded and well-intentioned” without the “kitsch”. TBH, I kinda like the kitsch. (via /Film)
- Jane the Director: Gina Rodriguez will be stepping behind the camera to direct an episode of the CW’s Charmed reboot. (via Variety)
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey will be questioned about Twitter’s practices in an upcoming congressional hearing. No word yet on whether his responses will be 280 characters or less. (via Deadline)
- Thor’s half-brother Balder Odinson (him?) almost appeared in the MCU, according to early concept art. Man, those Asgardians are not lacking in family drama. (via io9)
- Fans of MST3K are going to want to read this complete history of RiffTrax Live. (via Den of Geek)
Bruce Wayne didn’t become Batman until he was 30
It doesn’t matter how old you are
There’s still time for a full blown dramatic goth phase
— Grant Pardee (@grantpa) August 25, 2018
What’s catching your eye today, Mary Suevians?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]