Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Game Of Thrones’ Last Supper Would Take Forever
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:35 pm, October 5th, 2012
“I have this unhealthy obsession of Game of Thrones,” writes DeviantArtist sheilalala. Don’t we all? Seriously though. Seasons in George R.R. Martin’s universe last for years and he’s got a never-ending list of food to pull from. This dinner would last for aaaaages.
- Alan Moore Turned Down George R.R. Martin Who Turned Down Neil Gaiman
- Shots From The Set Of GoT Season 3 Feature Cersei, Tyrion, Bronn & More
- George R.R. Martin Is Planning To Hide After A Certain Episode Next Season
- Was NSA Behind Spitzer And Petraeus Scandals?
- What's The Truth About Joe Gorga's Trade?
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Star is Secretly an Established DJ