Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: If Humans Had Sex Like Giraffes
by Susana Polo | 5:11 pm, October 14th, 2011
- Kate Nepveu writes an open letter to Sci-fi and Fantasy authors, asking them to depict pregnancy in a less cliché manner, but it’s actually pretty useful stuff for any writer out there. And her suggestions sound like they’d make any story more interesting. Also, she suggests that birth in Star Trek be accomplished using teleportation, and it sounds so obvious now. (Tor Books)
Never gonna get tired of comic book characters supporting Occupy Wallstreet. Nope. (Overthinking It)
- Liz Smith, wrangler of W00tstock, makes us really want to go to GeekGirlCon next year. (CNN Geek Out!)
Zombie princesses: you’re parenting right. (Floorboards)
- Christopher Nolan talks about Han Solo. ‘Nuff said. (io9)
Here’s your obscure cosplay idea: the time Batman wore another costume over his Batman one because a guy made him terrified of bats. (Comics Alliance)
- Bleeding Cool’s Heather Kenealy wins MTV’s contest to find a new writer for Stan Lee’s The Seekers. (Bleeding Cool)
This lady’s Kickstarter project is awesome. (Kickstarter)
- The Best Movie Soundtracks: From 2003 to 2013
- Funny or Offensive? Leno's Black Joke About Obama
- Tears of Indifference
- Danielle Staub Stalked RHONJ's Production Cameras?