Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: An I Love NY Shirt Fit for a Whovian
by Susana Polo | 5:10 pm, November 15th, 2012
The BBC wants to add a bunch of new shirts to its line of official Doctor Who merchandise, but is letting fans choose which ones make the cut. Vote here! (Titan Merchandise)
- The United Nations has declared access to contraception to be a universal right. (The Frisky)
- Here’s your well worded “Fake Geek Girl” refuting article of the day. (Comics Alliance)
Here’s our first official picture of Jenna-Louise Coleman from the Doctor Who Christmas special. (Blastr)
- Just what is up with DC and their erasure of the two other Batgirls? (Comics Bulletin)
- Game of Thrones is apparently like food truck regulations in Chicago. (ThinkProgress)
Guys, look at Alfred’s apron from this month’s Li’l Gotham sneak preview: Perfection. (IGN)
- Revenge Season 3: How Will Jack React?
- Pretty Little Liars Exclusive: Who Is Jake?
- The Best Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Quotes
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie