Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Knit Cap That Makes You A Vulcan
by Susana Polo | 5:07 pm, August 23rd, 2011
Etsy seller FiveCornersDesign knits these vulcan toques and will sell them to you for $30, or more if you’d like wool instead of acrylic yarn. We’re glad she found a way not to shave her eyebrows just for an Etsy pic! (Bit Rebels.)
- Did you know that Sunday is Read Comics in Public Day? It snuck up on us this year. If you’re of the lady persuasion, DCWomenKickingAss would love a picture of you participating in the holiday to show to all those people who still insist that women don’t read comics.
- And just in case you need something new to read for the occasion, the Hooded Utilitarian has a nice list of lady comic writers to flesh out your options.
- This is a DC Heroes character sheet for Wonder Woman, but could probably be easily adapted to any GURPS system. And it’s fascinating even for someone who doesn’t understand the game system due to the clear amount of research that went into it and the extensive quotes from the Amazonian Princess herself that illustrate the character’s motivations for any potential player or GM. Use it wisely…
- Is a New Girl Coming to The New Girl?
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Real Housewives Of New York: Countess Commitment?
- 5 Greatest Kisses in Sci-Fi Movies