Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Horse Cosplaying As Harry Potter
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:02 pm, March 16th, 2012
Just call him Horsey Potter I suppose. Guess what? This has happened more than once, to more than one horse. Check out Buzzfeed for more and click ahead to see what else we saw on the net today.
- WonderCon is kicking off right now in Anaheim, California. If you’re attending, ComiXology and Skybound are offering a free digital download of the first volume of The Walking Dead comic to the first 5,000 to visit the digital retailer’s booth. (via Geeks of Doom)
- Susan Sarandon is more sensible than many elected officials when it comes to birth control says The Frisky. This makes sense.
- You must read this delightful story on The Hairpin about the writer’s personal experience helping Patrick Stewart with a Star Trek: The Next Generation riddle. It is adorable and I am supremely jealous.
- Comic writer Leah Moore, daughter of Alan Moore, guest-blogged for Warren Ellis recently and had some great things to say about women and comics.
If comics is to survive the financial turmoil we are all suffering under, it doesn’t matter if it’s paper comics or digital, trade paperbacks or floppies, it’s about “ARE THE COMICS ANY FUCKING GOOD?” and “ARE WE SELLING THEM TO AS BROAD A MARKET AS POSSIBLE OR ONLY 50% OF IT?” If we continue to try and sell crappy comics to half the population based purely on what they keep in their underpants and nothing else then we are totally doomed.
- Washington Post Misleads Readers About Guns?
- GoT: Behind The Scenes With Natalie Dormer
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian Statue Unveiled