Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: She-Ra Rides Again
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:01 pm, March 19th, 2013
I had heard DC Comics were doing an ongoing Masters of the Universe comic. What I didn’t realized was, She-Ra was going to be in it and apparently she’s going to be He-Man’s enemy. Here she is on the varient cover for the first issue done by Terry Dodson and Rachel Dodson, the series is being written by Keith Giffen with art by Pop Mhan. In stores April 17th. (via MTV Geek)
- “Jane Doe” of the Steubenville trial has asked those looking to help her financially instead send donations to the YWCA’s Madden House in Wheeling, West Virginia. (via The Frisky)
- Brian K. Vaughan and Marcos Martin shook the comic world a bit today by releasing The Private Eye, a pay-what-you-will, no DRM comic. Get your copy at PanelSyndicate.com. (via Newsarama)
ABC’s Once Upon a Time are launching a book series! Reawakened will be published by Hyperion and is written by Odette Beane. It will take place during the first season of the series. (via Entertainment Weekly)
- Our sister site Geekosystem has posted something you might want to look at. “Man Has The Walking Dead’s Daryl Dixon Shaved Into His Hair, Because Sure, Why Not.” It’s way better than you’d expect.
- Harrison Ford had some words about his possible return to Star Wars, ““I think it’s almost true. I’m looking forward to it. It’s not in the bag yet, but I think it’s happening.” Someone wake me up when Star Wars VII is released. (via Collider)
Rainbow Dash socks are pretty adorable. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script